Tuesday, September 26, 2006

You Should Tell People When They Have a Sticker on Their Face

I was at Evelyn's soccer scrimmage game tonight when I noticed that a couple of the parents were looking at me in a funny way. Evelyn had given me a sticker before the scrimmage and I put it on my shirt. Apparently my shirt didn't hold the sticker that well and I must have dipped my chin into my shirt and gotten it stuck onto my chin. LOL. It took me actually touching it to realize it was there. On that note: always tell people when they have something enormous on their face when you know if shouldn't be there.

Later in the evening, Evelyn pointed out a large freckle on her neck and said "an angel must have given me a really big kiss [insert prolonged pucker sound]". We call freckles "angel kisses."

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

I like calling them angel kisses, that is sweet!