Thursday, September 28, 2006

Angry Cheerleaders


The kids had an early release day on Wednesday, so I picked them up at 12:30. We spent some time at home, and towards the end of the day I took them back to my work for about a half hour to wrap up a few things. While they were there, Kenneth played with Legos (which I keep in a drawer for those sort of moments) and Evelyn wanted to draw on my white board. She did a really good job on 2 cheerleaders. The problem came up when she decided to add teeth. All of a sudden the cheerleaders became angry-looking. The picture cracks me up every time I look at it. I erased it today because you never know who might walk by your cubicle and think you were spending time drawing people on your board. :)

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Those pictures were funny and very good! I think teeth are one of my favorite picture add-ons. Abby only adds two buck-teeth to her people, not a mouthful, but they always crack me up. I too made a cheer note on our family site today, odd timing!