Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Tooth Fairy Has to Go to HEB


Evelyn lost her tooth yesterday! She is so proud. She told her teachers, her YMCA counselors, her Nana, her soccer coach, and our neighbor. I had to make a run to HEB to get some cash for the first lost tooth (we give $5 for the first tooth). When we were at a scrimmage game for Evelyn, I ran into another Mom that we know from Kenneth's grade, who was there with her children while waiting for her daughter's soccer practice to finish. When I told her that 'the tooth fairy has to go to HEB to get some cash' I got the withering look that basically indicated that I was not following the scripted Tooth Fairy Rulebook and that around her children, the tooth fairy does not need to go to HEB to get cash. LOL

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Awwwwww, I was just coming out to check on the status of the tooth. That's big time stuff!!

That's funny about the HEB comment :)