Tuesday, August 15, 2006

First Day of Kindergarten and Third Grade


Today was the first day of school for Kenneth and Evelyn. Kenneth is in 3rd grade now and Evelyn started Kindergarten. They are in a new school (our city is growing dramatically and new schools are popping up everywhere). We took a picture this morning to celebrate the momentous occasion! I know, I know...Kenneth has a Longhorn shirt on. Rod took the kids to Academy last night for a last-minute back-to-school shirt shopping trip. Kenneth says that the Aggie shirts were only in size Large, but I have seen him privately make the Longhorn hand gesture. Evelyn has on a volleyball shirt (she doesn't play volleyball, but the writing on the back has glitter, so that did it for her). The kids are getting so big!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

They are too cute! I can't believe they are both in school. Natalie has worn UT attire as well already.

Stephanie said...

They are too cute! I can't believe they are both in school. Natalie has worn UT attire as well already.

(F)redddy said...

I love love love that you're a blogger now! I so enjoy being able to keep up with the happenings of friends. Can't wait for more stories.

Tiffani said...

So cute!! The power of glitter really is amazing :)