Thursday, August 24, 2006

Evelyn's First Soccer Practice of the Fall '06 Season

Evelyn had her first soccer practice tonight. Evelyn is 1 of 2 returning team members to "The Titans." The coach's son is the other. The team has grown from 6 members to 9 and all of the new kids are first-time players. The coach is pretty ingenious with learning techniques that are appropriate for the age group. Three of the parents had their cameras out and were snapping away. Since I am an old school soccer mom at this point, I take photos at the games only.

A interesting domestic issue: I ordered 3 pairs of shoes online and the company sent 3 of each set! I got home yesterday to find an enormous box by the front door with 9 shoe boxes; of course 1 of the pairs I ordered were boots, and boot boxes are enormous, hence the triple-enormous box. Just another random thing to deal with.

No comments: