Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Back to Busy-ness

So school, homework, soccer practice, and soccer games are in full swing and I'm back to using my wall calendar to keep track of everything. In his spare time, Kenneth has been perfecting his bow and arrow creations. We have gone on mini-hikes to look for branches that can serve as different bow sizes and arrow styles. He has modified the arrows with leaves to create different aerodynamics. Recently, Kenneth made a bow and arrow for Evelyn. After he taught her the basics of archery :) she was excited about hitting her targets and about learning from her brother. While she was busy trying to hit the center of an Aggie blanket, Kenneth quietly came over to me and said "I'm so glad Evelyn has something to do now, other than dolls."

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

that's funny, lol. btw, i used to shoot my grandfathers bow in the field next to their house when i was a kid. that is cool stuff :)