Friday, May 18, 2007

Grandma Aixa and Evelyn's Kindergarten Musical


Rod sent me a picture from the visit to Houston last week, where Kenneth and Rod met Aixa for dinner.


Evelyn had her end-of-year Kindergarten musical, called "Animals!". Each class wore a hat with a specific animal on it and they sang about 7 songs. In-between each song, there were speaking parts. Evelyn performed a last-minute speaking part because one of the kids who was supposed to speak didn't show up. She had the best diction out of all of the speakers, despite winging it.
She sang with a lot of expression and during one song must have gotten temporarily miffed at Blaze, one of her classmates (as is evidenced in the picture).

The last picture is just me and Ken in the audience. My baby is almost 9.

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

Kenneth turning nine sounds a little too surreal. I remember coming to visit you in College Station after he was born and that def. doesn't seem like 9 years ago. BTW that made me think of our hot, sweaty, cheese laced trek to Lori's wedding a few weeks before your due date. Hahaha....

WallineFamily said...

OMG I totally forgot about the cheese. I probably consumed 3000 calories worth of cheddar round into my already swollen pregnant self. That, combined with my obsession with baked potatoes and cheese during the pregnancy, probably created Kenneth milk protein allergy.