Saturday, May 05, 2007

Cinco De Mayo


We've had a busy week. I took off Thursday and Friday to head to Houston. My primary objectives were to meet with a business acquaintance and to R-E-L-A-X. I stayed at a B&B and had a 2.5 hour massage/pedicure/manicure. Sweetness.

Friday, we went out to dinner with my parents to commemorate the 3-year anniversary of Becky's death. It's always good to get together on that day.

This evening, our neighborhood had a Cinco de Mayo party. It was the right mix of folks, so it turned out great. Not only did we have a kid's pinata, but we had an adult's pinata (not my idea!) with little bottles of vodka and liquor-infused chocolates. It was pretty funny, actually.

Evelyn lost her 4th tooth today during her soccer game. I'll post a picture soon--she is missing her two front teeth.

Kenneth made me a rose out of foil. He is so creative!

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

How nice! I thought you were getting away on business, but it sounds like it was far more relaxation oriented. Good for you :)

WallineFamily said...

It was really nice. I wish I could have stayed another day, but it was getting $$.