Thursday, April 10, 2008

Visit to Kerrville

A couple of weekends ago we visited Merle and Linda in Kerrville. They are still working on their house (along with a selective crew of workers) but they have a small cabin that they've been living in for quite a while now. It is fully functional and makes you question why we have become so dependent on large floor plans! Linda made a fabulous dinner, complete with homemade lemon pecan bread, which was a recipe I wrote down immediately. I'm definitely going to be baking some soon.


The other pic with my Mom is from when she visited us to see Kenneth in the school's talent show last weekend. We will be heading to College Station this Friday to see the Women's Chorus concert. I haven't seen a WC concert since '01. The kids will join us and they are looking forward to seeing me join the choir for the last song of the concert ("I Believe," sung in conjunction with Ave Maria), which is something that is done at every concert.

No comments: