Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Visit with Elizabeth's Family



Elizabeth and team braved the 2 hour car trip from College Station to Austin and visited from Friday through Sunday. They stayed at my Mom's house and we went over on Saturday to spend the day. Ann Marie has gotten bigger and is very cute. The picture doesn't do her justice because she barely made a sound the whole weekend--only when I tried to take the picture. That's OK. We'll have plenty of opportunities to take more pictures as time goes on.

On the way home from swimming lessons, the kids had a funny conversation:

Kenneth: "I can't wait to get my driver's license. It's going to be so cool. I can go out with my girlfriend."

Evelyn: "You probably won't HAVE a girlfriend."

Kenneth: "That's so mean!"

Evelyn: "Probably. I said probably."

Kenneth: "Well, you probably won't have a boyfriend."

Evelyn: "I don't care. Why would I care about that?"

No comments: