Thursday, January 04, 2007

Serious Face Grown Up



The kids got their own photo albums for Christmas and we've been going through our enormous collection of digital photos so that they can pick some to begin their books. In this process, I ran across a couple of Kenneth that made me smile. When he was 2, we used to ask him to do his "serious face." It always made us laugh and we got a picture of it at that time. Sometime this past summer, we caught another photo of him with a serious face, so I thought I'd post them together.

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Since this is probably the 8th time I've come out to this site to with the sole purpose of looking at these two pictures side by side, I should leave a comment telling you how funny they are. Maybe it's because you were my first good friend to have a baby, but the young picture of Kenneth makes me wildly sentimental!