Tuesday, January 16, 2007

5-Day Vacation?




We are on our 3rd day of being stuck in the house because of the Central Texas ice and snow storm that has hovered around us. No school tomorrow either. The kids are having a good time because we've played a lot of board games: Sorry, Boggle, Labyrinth, Go Fish. Their Nana has been with us this whole time, which has been tremendously helpful for Rod and I as we've navigated conference calls, etc. mixed in with the daily duties of being home.

This afternoon the ice changed to snow and the kids played outside a lot. I included an old picture of Evelyn and I in College Station from January 2002. My cuties.

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

I remember that picture! It looks like you guys have enjoyed the weather, but 5 days is a little much. Tuesday was productive in Dallas, but we're otherwise in the same boat. Stay warm!