Monday, December 08, 2008

80s Party

Rod and I went to an 80s party on Saturday night. We both tried our best to get decked out in high fashion style from that time period. I picked out my dress from a vintage store called "Cream Vintage." It was fun looking through everything they had in the store. Sadly, Rod actually had all of those clothing items in his closet already *except* the purple t-shirt.



The other picture is with our friend Hope, who included a scrunchie in her hair and fan earrings. She is due with her first baby any day now, so she couldn't do too much with the clothing.

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That's pretty funny. Rod looks like he's trying the Don Johnson look. :) I heard a Jack Wagner song on the radio the other day, I don't think I had heard it since we were little.

WallineFamily said...

I actually tried to download the All I Need song but couldn't find it when I looked for it on itunes. :)

Elizabeth said...

That's funny, that is the one that I heard.

Tiffani said...

The white pants are fabulous, lol. You guys nailed the 80's, that is a fun theme!

Kristin, Chris & Jenny said...

Great outfits. You guys nailed the 80's. I love theme parties.