Monday, July 21, 2008

Mom's Jeans

Another picture of the kids from when we went to Fredricksburg....It made me laugh when I looked at it again because Kenneth is starting to get to the age of being embarrassed when I ask him to pose for a photo (especially if it involves flowers). :)
The kids are in a camp this week called Camp Invention, hosted through the school district. They love it so far and had a stream of stories to tell me about their first day. Nana is helping out for drop off and pick up this Monday and Tuesday. When I got home today, they were teaching Nana how to play the Wii!
Apparently there was a discussion between Mom and the kids about passing on genes from parents. Evelyn summed up the conversation and said "Don't worry, Nana. I'm sure Mom will pass on her jeans to me."

No comments: