Friday, March 23, 2007

With Life Alert You'll Never Be Alone

This week has flown by and we are all happy the weekend is here. Even though the weekend is busy, it is all fun stuff. Kenneth and Evelyn have the usual soccer games, but they also have soccer pictures. Granted, the act of taking the pictures tends to be on the frantic side, but the end result is irreplaceable. After Evelyn's game, Rod will take her to San Antonio to see one of the NCAA basketball games. She is excited to be doing something with her Dad. I will probably be going to see some live music downtown in the early evening with some work friends. And that's just Saturday...

Evelyn said something so funny this evening. I was taking off my jewelery in my bathroom and I asked her to go get ready for her bath. She said something about not wanting to be alone and I told her that she's not alone, that we're together. Then she says:

"You can live alone without being alone. With Life Alert you'll never be alone. All senior citizens should have Life Alert." I started laughing and she told me that an old lady on TV said that. Well, perhaps television can teach us something.

No comments: