Monday, April 20, 2009

Catching Up

I have not posted photos in awhile, and I've collected several lately. It feels like March and April have rushed by. The once-a-month glass of red wine has turned into twice a week. Sigh. I'm going to have to be careful so I can happily (and honestly) answer "rarely" for the "How often do you drink alcohol?" question at the doctor's office.




Evelyn has turned into a ham and likes to wear her baseball hat more often than she used to. This photo is her wearing Rod's hat.

2 comments:

Tiffani said...

LOL - to answer that you drink less frequently than any of the checkbox options is a weird happy thing for me as well. A midweek glass of red wine shouldn't count for that checkbox though :)

Lisa said...

You look totally laid back and relaxed in that picture!

Maybe you should move to California. I hear "rarely" means less than 2 glasses a day.