Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Crazy Hat
















My friend Lisa took some class photos that will be used in the school yearbook and kindly passed them on to me to share.

Evelyn and Kenneth participated in a Gatti's commercial this afternoon. Rod picked them up from school a few minutes early and took them downtown to the Gatti's location where they were filming. I don't know how the final commercial will turn out, but apparently Rod might be in there too as "the family guy." Anyhow, it ran kind of late because they couldn't start till after school. To top off being tired, Evelyn was cold (we had a cold front blow in today, taking it down to 32 deg.), so she modified a Gatti-land prize to turn it into a hat! Such a problem-solver. It was one of those balls, about the size of your fist with rubbery 'tentacles'. Rod carried her in from the car and you can see she was barely awake. It made me laugh. "My ears were cold," she explained simply.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That's pretty funny. Very resourceful. :)

Tiffani said...

Evelyn is looking so grown up these days. I was still looking for a little girl in the group picture.

Love the hat too, that is funny :)