Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm Out of Breath


The kids and I worked very hard tonight getting things ready for tomorrow's neighborhood Halloween party that we'll host at our house. One of our neighbors had bought a few things from Oriental Trading Company and brought them over for us to use. What I did not expect was the size of the Halloween limbo pumpkins that needed to be blown up--by mouth because I do not have any sort of pumper. These guys are probably about 6'5" and now that I think about it, probably intended for adults instead of kids based on the height of the limbo bar shelves. Oh well. They can be decorations too and maybe the adults can limbo for the kids' amusement!

1 comment:

Ed L. said...

Hey, Erin, we have an electric pump that's easy to use for blowing up inflatable toys. You're welcome to use it any time! -- Ed L.