Saturday, June 28, 2008

Would You Rather



Rod took some beautiful pictures of the kids at a park that has a very old tree bent horizontally over a small creek. Evelyn wanted to have one of her baby dolls in the photo too. My Sweet Peas.

A couple of funny comments from the kids today:

Evelyn: "Would you rather fall on a dead bird or have everyone make fun of your middle name if your middle name was Punk?"

Evelyn: "Would you rather wear a tutu or be naked in front of everybody?"

Kenneth: (In response to my recommendation that if a lady is present, he offer her the item of interest first--in this case, we were dealing with 2 Sonic Sprites being handed into the backseat.)

"I tried to give it to the lady, but the lady was pinching my arm."

I will be heading out to Taiwan on Saturday evening for a brief trip, so new posts will be delayed till next weekend.

No comments: